OFFICE POLICY UPDATES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We want you to know:
- WE ARE OPEN in an effort to continue to serve our patients and fulfill their healthcare needs, as well as to alleviate stress placed on emergency rooms and other clinics with patients who may otherwise present with symptoms or conditions commonly addressed with chiropractic care.
- WE ARE SCREENING all patients prior to their scheduled appointment time to ensure they have not been sick and have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has been sick in the last 14 days. Patients will also be screened upon arrival to the office prior to appointment check in.
- WE ARE SANITIZING all tables and equipment and washing our hands between each patient and continue to abide by all current CDC guidelines and updates.
- WE ARE REDUCING POTENTIAL CONTACT by removing kids’ toys and some furniture from the lobby, hallways, and therapy room to encourage social distancing. Water cups available from the front desk upon request. Additionally, the iPad for self check-in has been removed and patients will no longer be required to sign for card transactions.
- WE ARE REDUCING OUR VOLUME OF PATIENTS and asking patients to avoid bringing visitors, if possible. All children MUST remain with the adult(s) responsible for them at all times.
- WE ARE RESCHEDULING any patients who wish to do so and look forward to seeing you soon!